If you live in Nashville, or anywhere in the South I suppose, it still feels like June when you walk outside. Boo. HOWEVER, the weather man promises this weekend will really feel like Fall. We’re talking a high of 72 and a low of 58. !!! Bring on the longer sleeves and perfectly chilled air. With the autumn temperatures comes a whole realm of possibilities…
Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this season:
- Pumpkin spice everything
- Saturdays spent watching (SEC) football with the fiance
- Black tights and boots
- Cozying up with a blanket and a good movie
- Chili and plenty of jalapeno cornbread
- Long walks outside sans humidity
- A trip to the pumpkin patch
- Over-sized cardigans
- Decorating for Halloween – bring on the ghouls and goblins!
- Picking out the perfect mums which yes, I will undoubtedly kill
- Watching the leaves change colors
What are you most looking forward to?